Monday, January 10, 2011

{I wAS on FiRE!}

what up fam?!
Sounds like all is well in the henrie house. Well...this week we´ve got changes...what a fast change! We have had problems this week...and lots of sweet experiences as well. We found a great family last night at about 8. They kept asking the perfect questions! How can we know if a prophet really is called of god? Shouldn´t there be one ture church? Is there any more scripture inspired by God? haha wow! Nope sorry...couldn´t tell ya. We are hoping to see progression in them.
A family came yesterday to district conference! La familia soto góngora. Really cool family! Its a guy that crashed his car by the church about a month ago and we helped him out. They showed up late but i was sooooo excited to see them. I know it was because we fasted for them...i really feel the blessings of hard work now. And a couple other people showed up too...sweet sunday.
We also found this kid this week named Luis...he read the book of mormon, thought about it, and prayed, and he got his answer! He couldn`t come to church because he went on vacation with his mom but he is really animated! He´s a great kid and i think we´ll see progress there too.
Alberto is kinda progressing but not really....he didn´t come to church yesterday. We are having a family home evening with him tonight so we´ll see what happens.
Dad...good work losin weight! I´ll look forward to a gnarley six pack when i see you next time!
Mucho amor,
Elder henrie
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡FELIZZZZZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom! Happy birthday! I love you mom! I hope you have a killer birthday this year. It´s been so good having you and the family encouraging me so much here in the mission. I will be having a busy day on your birthday...we´re going into the city to have changes. Will be fun to see who my new comp is.
Seeing as how it´s your birthday...you need to know that i´ll be thinking about you and praying for you. The day we were born has to be the most important day of our lives (i think elder falabella said that so it´s doctrine haha). You have been such a good example to me. I have been able to use a ton of what you have taught me here in the mission! I don´t know what the missionaries do that don´t have that support. Thank you for everything...i LOVE you a ton!
con mucho amor,
Elder henrie
ps the camera is sweet i´ll take some sweet fotos soon. pps i scored four goals playing soccer last week on p day! I was on fire!!!


SAM_2672



SAM_2622

ha ha good manners

SAM_2746


SAM_2724



No comments:

Post a Comment