Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{He´S cHanGiNg So MucH}

Hey hey!
Alright....so I asked my district leader when we were over there if it was against the rules and he told us it was fine. And we talked to the migrations people also so I wasn´t under the impression that we were breaking any rules. So we were over there for about 20 minutes and came back. It was actually really lame as there was nothing over there. And I´m trying to be obedient 100 percent with every rule (my last comp told me that I was too obedient haha)...and I searched the rules thoughouly to see if I could send a video home to all of you. The rules say don´t have cameras in public while you´re proselyting...and it didn´t say anything about videos. Trust me i´m not wanting to get sent home for blowing it on a rule. But i´ll write Presidente Madrigal about it to clear it up with him and make sure we´re good. That´s what i always do when i have an interview...ask him about questions i have with rules...
This weekend we had a baptism with Emiliano because I got to stay in El Empalme with Elder Poli! It was such a great experience. Afterwards he stood up and bore his testimony about Joseph Smith and the church...it was so incredible! Seeing the change that he made has been so amazing! And we had some great lessons taking Cecilio out with us yesterday. He bore his testimony way powerfully about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. He´s changing so much.
This coming month we want to work for 3 baptisms. And we´re going to try to get 75 people to church! It´s going to be a lot of work but i´m really excited for it! I´m glad i´ve got six more months here in El Empalme. And i can´t believe i´ll be 20 tomorrow! Crazy!
Thanks to all for the emails :) maybe if you sent letters they´ll get here this change hahaha we´ll see! I love you all! I love this Gospel. I love testifying to people about the changes and the happiness that this Gospel can bring. Thank you all for all the support!
Con mucho amor,
Elder Tanner

ps we´re teaching a guy named José Smith! haha he´s really positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment