Monday, March 15, 2010

{I'M ReaLLy SaD AboUT TuCK}

I´m really sad about Tuck. He was such a great friend. I wasn´t really expecting to see him again but it´s still hard. I know he and James are going to have a great reunion though. I´m just chillin here crying at the computer in the middle of nowhere hahaha i feel dumb. I hope you´re all good there. I´ll miss him a lot. I´m gonna have to work super gnarley this week to quit this feelings.
Mom and dad thanks a million for the letters! I love hearing from you! Seriously it recharges me every week. PS no we don´t have daylight savings. And i´m so excited for Matt! He´s gonna be on the team soon! The MTC is nuts. I´ll never be able to describe my experience there. haha it was so much fun...at times i miss it...just because it was so dang easy compared to the mission field. But he´s going to love it. Tell Matt that I´m wishing him the best of luck in every aspect of the mission, the language, the studying, the working. And tell him to ENJOY the washers and dryers in the MTC.
I´m actually surprised my letter made it to you that fast. Tell Libby i sent her a sweet birthday present that I bought from a little old lady by Costa Rica. Yes we went to Costa Rica last week. It´s not all that tough...you just walk across the bridge and you´re in Costa Rica.
Last night we had a sweet lesson with this awesome family! The wife is Cindy she´s a member, and her husbands name is Julio. He saw an Anti Mormon video recently and he had some questions. But we did already in focusing on the doctines. They´re a sweet fam. I hope I don´t get transferred this week because i´ll miss Emiliano´s baptism (This saturday) and i won´t get to work with this fam. We´re going through the jungle again today, but we´re bringing Emiliano! Sweet! Oh and we had 48 people at church yesterday! Awesome!
Mucho amor,
Elder Tanner

oh and yes i can print emails haha my bad

No comments:

Post a Comment