Monday, April 26, 2010

{I feeL LiKe I JusT StaRTed}

Hey fam!
I love you all! Thanks for all the sweet letters! Im looking forward to changes this week because i think ill be going to get my package in David haha sweet!
Heres the news...
1. Presidente Madrigal is awesome. He came to dedicate a chapel here in Changuinola. Wow the priesthood is real. And hermana Madrigal is incredible too.
2. Our baptism with Erick fell through because there wasnt water to fill the font. Haha. So were doing it next week in the new chapel that was dedicated yesterday.
3. People think dads a grandpa hahaha.
4. I love Panama. But the food...ay ay ay. A veces es dificil. No worries i think im losing weight because i work out so hardcore in the mornings...some solid pushups.
5. The Book of Mormon is true. But thats old news
Im pretty sure i told you all about Francisco Vega...the guy with lots of addictions. We met with him last night and hes doing so well! The gospel changes peoples lives and its sweet to see! I love loving these people. Francisco is so hilarious! I feel like hes my best friend. Ill miss him if I have changes this week. But well see what happens. I think ive been out six months now...which is weird because i feel like i just started.
dad i liked what you said about humility...one of the bigtime important attributes of Christ. The people here are super humble. It makes me feel so greatful to have food and shelter and clothes.
I finished the Book of Mormon this morning and its definitely a sweet book. Everything in this gospel hangs on the B of M . If its true...we are set. and its sooooooooo true!
Sorry so short...but i gotta go. I love you all. A lot. President Hinckley said that missionaries should return home with a greater love for their families. Thats really true. Every day i love you all even more for everything youve given me. The church is true!
Mucho amor,
Elder T

No comments:

Post a Comment