Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{I loVe All of yOu...MucHísiMo!}

Tanner:  Santiago, Panama

~A beetle I could NOT get off my shoe!~

Tanner:  Santiago, Panama

~Las consecuencias del servicio con machete~


Tanner:  Santiago, Panama

~Me enjoying grandma´s cookies (I know it´s still wrapped i didn´t eat the tinfoil don´t worry)~


Yeah yeah fam!
Hey what´s up! Just hanging out in Santiago trying not to get eaten by crocodiles. Yes theres a crocodile in the river by our house haha...he´s small though. Elder Abarca wanted to jump in and grab it so we could have a pet. I told him to go for it so now we´re looking after our cocodrilo! haha i wish...but really there´s a croc in the river...
This week has been good. I found out I like to eat pig´s feet...mmmm really spicy. They call it sao. But we got kind of some bad news. One of the families in our branch has been having some problems lately. The husband was the president of the branch for seven years but we found out yesterday that he´s got drinking problems...and it´s pretty bad. It was pretty sad to see him come home on Sunday evening when we were talking with his family. His name is Demetrio Abrego. They have a great family and we want to get them to the temple.
We also have a family named Villareal that we are teaching. They are doing pretty well...they´re not married but they except the gospel really well. Things are kind of picking up. Elder Abarca is doing well...i have learned a lot this change with him. We had a long chat Sunday and things are picking up. I see a lot of potencial in him if he can really focus.
So j dub and jess got kicked out huh...bummer haha but i´m glad they´ve got a sweet new place. And dad´s ripped now! Dang! I think i´m going to hit up the gym by our house in the mornings...they have some sweet spin bikes so i´ll be able to burn off some more calories. No worries dad...i´ll still be in bike shape. I just won´t have to bike with the weights on my back when i get home haha.
And marshman is done with school eh. THat´s sweet. Summers good stuff. marsh what will you be doing this summer. I dont know where the question mark is on this keyboard. What. Why. Where. No hay preguntas.
And libby had a violin show at the graveside. How awesome....i miss libby jamming on her violin. I bet you´re getting really good by now huh lib. Haha Bueno...that´s raelly all for this week. Only two more weeks left of this change...
take care.. I love all of you...muchísimo!
Con amor,
Elder Tanner



No comments:

Post a Comment