Monday, July 26, 2010

{i`ll Go wHeRe i`M SuPPoSed to Go}

IMG_0309

IMG_0342-1

Yo yo!
Hey so the last package I got had a yo yo and a camelbak in it. Don`t know if that´s the most recent one but it definitely made the world a better place. Marsh man! Almost a hole in one eh?! Sweet! But you still have broken a window like me...hahaha. Sounds like summer is pretty sweet there in Utah town. I hope you`re all ready for cold weather...haha not me though!
Yesterday Thomas and Cathy and Arnulfo had another baptismal interview. Everything is set! We have changes this wednesday...which would be rough for me because i would miss the baptisms...hence i`m writing y`all right now. After their interview they had a lot of questions about eternal marriage...sweet! I can see them going through the temple in a year to be sealed. And Arnulfo is just awesome. We can see that there have been tooooooons of trials since we set the date of their baptisms. It`s always like that. Satan tries his hardest. The lastest problem is that there`s some huge fiesta here in Santiago on saturday. that means a lot of drunk people and problems with the transportation. Sweet. No worries though. While they`re having their worldly moment outside we`ll be having an awesome baptismal service! hahaha take that adversary.
I really don`t want to leave santiago this week! That would be so hard! We`ve found a couple more families that are really positive to work with...and i really don`t want to miss the baptism. But i`ll go where i`m supposed to go haha.
I just finished the book Our Search for Happiness. It`s really interesting. I love how Elder Ballard explains the doctrines of the church really powerfully without trying to offend anyone (ya know...I always try to offend people...haha no) and he gives a really strong testimony of the Restoration. I really liked the book.
This week went really well. We had a really great day yesterday at church. I was just praying that everything would go well in the interviews. and everything`s good. I`m pretty stressed still about this saturday...but sometimes you gotta just relax and enjoy the moment...because it goes by SUPER fast
I love you all! Take care!
Elder Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment