Monday, March 28, 2011

{LovE You ALL!}

Queridísima familia mía,
This week has been great! The change has been going by too fast...and i feel like there`s not enough time to do everything. But that is a good feeling. The familia Remice Ibarra is officially progressing! They gave us the information we need to start taking out there papers for marriage. And Valentina has medical examens with her future husband this wednesday. Sunday was great...Valentina, José, and Oderais came to church. It makes me so happy when people take that step every week. Getting people to church can be one of the toughest commitments sometimes.
I`ve been thinking a lot this week. I feel like we`re giving it everything in this area and honestly i know i´ll end here without regrets. It`s been good to get to know the other missionaries here in Chorrera. So many have so many different things going on in their families. And it`s sad to see that some can`t support it and end up missing out on big blessings here in the mission.
I hope all is well there. I`ve thought about James this past week. We were at a members house a few days ago and they had just barely had a baby boy named Thiago. He has super dark hair and when I saw the way his mom was holding him it make me wonder what it was like for mom holding James. I feel really grateful for the knowledge of eternal families. It is the greatest blessing that there is and i love teaching people about it.
Today we`re going to go to a sweet place called the Chorro...supposedly there`s a cool waterfall so we`ll take some pictures.
Ohhh...this week we had a funny experience. We were teaching the Remice Ibarra fam and they offered us natural tea after the lesson...ok sounds good. I saw the box and it said ´te negro´...black tea. I was pretty sure that wasn`t ok. But the box said natural...so i drank it. I figured it would be good to ask president ward just to know what i should be teaching people. The first thing he said about it was that we shouldn`t drink black tea, green tea, iced tea, etc. Haha so i told him he`d have to forgive me for breaking the word of wisdom. He simply replied, ´well Elder, it`s better to ask for forgiveness than permission` and started laughing. haha but now i`ll be sure to pay closer attention.
Well love you all! Send my love to James and a happy birthday to lib! I need to write her now...permiso.
Love,
Elder Henrie

Mom!
Thanks for the letter! This week was awesome! We`re having lots of success and i feel happy in my area. I hope to stay here next change with Elder Valenzuela...he`s a great comp.
Could you do me a favor and pass this message to Lib? (I guess she can read it now)
Dear Libster,
I can`t BELIEVE it`s your birthday again! You`re six years old already!! I hope you`re not growing to fast while i`m gone haha i want to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that I love you a lot. Make sure you take advantage of your birthday to get lots of cool toys! I am super happy to have you as a little sister. I have so many good memories with my little sister, mei :) Have lots of fun on your b day and eat lots of junk food!!
I love you!
Elder Henrie

No comments:

Post a Comment