Saturday, December 19, 2009

{EvERY DaY I PraY fOr YoU}



*Note... I re-typed this. Since I don't speak spanish, & since Tanner writes reaaaalllly small, there might be a few words that are lost in translation! Erin
Hey y'all!
Sorry the e-mail was so short and this letter has to be kinda short, too. But I don't have the bishop's address so I was hoping you could deliver the other enclosed letter to him! Gracias!
Estoy agrodecido por mi familia. Coda dio yo oro para ustedas. Estay muy agradecido por el evangelio restaurado. Y tambien por la oportunidad de tenor uno familia eterna. Gracias por sus cartas, oraciones, y su amor. Recuerdan, guardon las mendamientos para recibar felizidad! Os amo mucho!
I am grateful for my family. Every day I pray for you. I am very grateful for the restored gospel. And also for the opportunity to have an eternal family. Thank you for your letters, prayers, and your love. Remember, keep the commandments to be happy. I love you all alot!
Con amor,
Elder Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment