Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{I LoVe ThE SpAniSH LaNGuaGE}

Hey fam!

K so i accidently deleted my email so i'm going to try to send you another one real quick sorry.

Dad that story about you falling on the driveway was pretty funny..haha. But i'm glad you're not hurt. And I can actually totally see it happening.

This week has been really great. I spoke with a man named Rolando on the phone yesterday and it turns out that Rolando doesn't speak any English...so I attempted to help him out with getting a Spanish bible in my limited Spanish. (luckily he was a member so he was very patient with me)

And I talked with another man in Spanish in the temple last week! It was sweet. I love the Spanish language it's so beautiful!

Libster I'm sorry you're not feeling well...I hope your sniffles are cleared up soon...I'll be praying for you don't worry. And i'm jealous that you get a Christmas tree in your room! Not fair!

Luckily I haven't had to deal with any sickness really but a lot of the elders in our district are pretty sick. I got the swine flu shot and took a round of tamaflu.

it's been chilly here but luckily I've got James' coat to keep me warm..i'll be sending that back soon along with some containers that had the food in them.

That's awesome that J Dub is doing biomed. now! Good luck with that brother! I hope you enjoy your classes and do really well in them. Ps did you get the email?

If you get a chance to send me any pair of jeans that you think would fit that would be sweet, i've been doing service in my dry clean only pants that I accidently washed. oops.

I'm lovin it here! One of my teachers, Hermano Crapo, is leaving on wednesday so we only get one more class with him i'm pretty sad about that. He's had a huge impact on my life in the past few short weeks.

Sorry this email's so short...i lost the other one. I love you all more than you know and I pray for you every day! Para siempre Dios este con Vos!

Con amor,
Elder Tanner

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elder Henrie: It's the Coffey's checking in! I saw Ash today and she has been reading your letters. She thinks you are the best ever! And so do we! Addy said the prayer at dinner tonight (with a little help from me) and she prayed for you to be healthy and happy! We are so proud of your example. We will be watching and love your updates! Have a Merry Christmas and the best New Year ever. Love, The Coffey's.....

    ReplyDelete