Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{I ProMise I'lL WorK HaRD}

Family!
Well chelita got baptized! It was really cool. Oderays Remice gave a message at the service, a VERY short message haha, but a message. things are good. Things are also changing. President called last night and it looks like i`m leaving Chorrera to go to the office of the mission. I`m pretty nervous but that`s ok...i think things will be alright. I`ll probably be in there until the end of my mission because i only have three changes left.
Sounds like London slash Paris has been really cool. I really liked my European History class, well not really, but it would be neat to see all those sites. So yesterday for church we got up at five thirty to get ready and go to an area to look for investigators. Ok about 10 people that committed to go, only Ivan Pinto went haha sweet. It was a little discouraging but i really think at least one of the families that said they would go will go next week. Too bad I won`t be there to see Ivan get baptized. I feel really good about this area. Sad that I wont really be able to say goodbye to anyone because I`m leaving suddenly but i feel like God has let me see miracles here in Barrio 1. One of the biggest miracles was seeing the familia Remice get married and baptized. That was super difficult but really rewarding. I pray that they will be able to get sealed one day as an eternal family.
I feel the need to promise you all as a family that I am going to give it my all these last changes. I am going to do everything possible, whatever it takes, to help God`s children come unto Christ. I won`t waste the Lord`s time. There are many things I could have done better in all of my areas but I feel like I`m doing my best. I am definitely nervous about being assitant to the president but just pray that I`ll be able to handle it. I was honestly thinking that this change they would just put me in an area and let me focus on that but i`m grateful for this opportunity to serve. I love you all. I PROMISE that i`ll work hard and LOVE IT!!!
Con mucho love,
Elder Henrie

No comments:

Post a Comment